Please see the following steps on how to add a landing page URL into your email signature for Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook.
Part One - Locate & Copy your Lead Generation link
1) Click Account then go to Settings.
2) Select Lead Generation.
3) Copy the link by clicking the Copy button.
Part Two: Insert into Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook
FOR GMAIL (Scroll down for the instructions to add into Yahoo Mail and Microsoft Outlook)
Paste the Link in your email signature on Gmail
1) Once in Gmail, click on the Gear icon and select Settings
2) Scroll down to Signature
3) Click on the Link icon on the toolbar
4) Enter the text and paste the link then click OK
5) Once finished, the Text will now appear as a Link
6) Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
FOR YAHOO MAIL (Scroll down for the instructions to add into Outlook)
1) Once in Yahoo Mail, click on the Gear icon and select Settings.
2) Select Accounts then click the Yahoo email.
3) Scroll down to Signature (Be sure to have the “Append a signature to the emails you send” option checked to edit your Signature.)
4) Type in a text line, highlight the text and click the Link icon
5) Paste the “What’s My Home Worth” Link and Click OK.
6) Once finished, the Text will now appear as a Link; click Save to save the changes.
1) Once in Outlook, click on the Gear icon and select Options.
2) Under Mail, go to Layout and select Email Signature.
3) Type in a text box, highlight the text and click the link icon
4) Paste the “What’s My Home Worth” Link and Click OK
5) Once finished, the Text will now appear as a Link then click Save (Be sure to have both Automatically options checked to show your Signature.)